Sunday, August 24, 2008

great tag sale finds.

So often I would look on other blogs and see the beautiful items other people got from tag sales or second hand shops . Some items they could redo to give them the cottage look. I have been so envious of these people because around where I live, you just don't find those things. Not until today anyway. My son and his wife decided to take a ride and stop at some tag sales. They called and invited me to go. Well, not far from my house there was a tag sale in a small barn type of garage. Oh my goodness, I hit the mother load. There was so much fabric and patterns and old jewelry and linens. I was so excited. It was almost time for the tag sale to close and I ran out of money. As it happened to work out, the lady having it works with me at school and she held the items for me that I wanted and I will get them tomorrow. When I get them I will post pictures. I can't wait!!

No comments: